Do you have any favorite creepy comics?
15 days until Halloween!
Too much crazy shit going on so I’ll just keep it simple and post the headlines and links:
- 70 year-old man rams 4 inch fork inside his penis for sexual pleasure, finds out it really, really hurts
- Woman turns up alive — almost two weeks after her own funeral
- Tourists’ shock as Morag of Loch Morar – Scotland’s second most famous monster – makes a comeback after 20 years
Most of these sites are from the “golden age” of the internet and some are newer. They all have something in common, whoever created them wanted to scare you, make you go “WTF,” or even join their apocalypse cult. Enjoy!
1) Dong Ghost, a creepy Korean comic translated in English. Proceed at your own risk!
2) More WTF than creepy. It’s entertaining. Just keep clicking.
3) If there was ever a haunted site, magibon is it.
4) Official site of the Nike-wearing doomsday cult. Prepare for an internet time warp!
5) Occult magick fun. Abracadabra.
6) ” WARNING: This website contains both a hypnotic induction and subliminals and is both mentally and psychologically toxic.”
7) “WWYS® has been formed by a consortium of international companies – including leading financial and genetic research institutions – to create a product that gives you an actual CASH VALUE for your soul.”
8) WhatHappenedtoSarah is a great “clicky” paranormal site with high quality creepy vimeo videos.
9) Want the latest updates on the Loch Ness monster and other cryptozoology news?
11) Don’t worry, this won’t give you a virus. Internet on speed. Keep clicking.
Now I’m feeling nostalgic.
You look like you could use an animated gif apocalypse. It’s been awhile. Enjoy!
XXI. NICK CAGE BONUS!
by Tracy Vanity
Work is kicking my ass and I have a folder overflowing with some Bizarro pics you should enjoy. I sure do.
The Bizarro pic bombardment will commence…NOW!
Which ones speak to you or creep you out? This post accurately depicts what my mind looks like. FUN!