- Charles Manson is married! Congrats to the lovely couple. Jezebel posted some lessons we can all learn about love from Charlie and Star. Please note it is incorrect to call Manson a serial killer or mass murderer. Technically, he didn’t kill anyone, he just told his cult to. He also made lovely music with the Family.
- A park in Poland bans Winnie the Pooh because he’s a “half-naked hermaphrodite.”
- “Bumfights” creator wanted in Thailand for illegally trying to ship human body parts which he stole from the Bangkok Forensics Museum.
- “Naked man crashes through airport ceiling before violently attacking 84-year-old, say police” I think the craziest thing about this is that this didn’t happen in Florida!
- A Chinese hospital has devised a way to make men feel the pain of childbirth.
“Free sessions are held twice a week at Aima maternity hospital in Shandong province and about 100 men have signed up to be tortured. Most are expectant dads but there are thrill seekers too among the volunteers for ‘taster sessions.'”
- Speaking of signing up to be tortured, the McKamey Manor is still continuing their extreme haunt experience past Halloween. Russ keeps saying he is toning shit down but this last video is creepier than the ones in the last post. Two tough guys dressed as the Super Mario Bros end up throwing up and crying after 20 minutes! Also note the reference to Vegas. Russ live streams the haunts to unknown people in Vegas! You really need to watch this:
- On the 50th anniversary of the Kennedy assassination, Fidel Castro tells The Atlantic that he believes Kennedy was assassinated due to a CIA conspiracy. JFK conspiracy theorists rejoice.
- While we’re on the subject of conspiracies, that bit with Jim Carrey “joking” about the Illuminati on Jimmy Kimmel was kind of creepy.
- Anonymous fights the KKK after the KKK threaten to shoot Ferguson protesters. Anonymous doxed the official KKK site and hacked their twitter account. They also “removed the hoods” of various KKK members, revealing all their personal information via twitter. The KKK are not happy.
- Meet the human platypus!
- British doctors found a tapeworm living in a man’s brain after he kept complaining about headaches. AHHHH!
- Want to try something new for Thanksgiving? How about deep fried tarantulas? It’s not that weird in Thailand. They eat all kinds of bugs here. I can buy some deep fried bugs right now off some street cart except I’m a vegan.
- A toddler in China accidentally lodges a chopstick up his nose all the way into his brain. You can see an x-ray of this and more fucked up x-rays here.
- London man wears a chicken skin gimp suit.
- Lab grown penises are real and ready to be tested on humans. Any volunteers?
And just in case you haven’t been on the internet in the past month:
Until next time Bizarros!
by Tracy Vanity
I have a total love/hate relationship with Disney. Like everyone, I grew up watching Disney movies and shows and have been to Disneyland hundreds of times so there is that nostalgic connection. As I got older though, much like with everything in my life, I poked around for the “dark” side and found some interesting twisted things about the Disney company as well as many fucked up fan art devoted to The Mouse.
As much as I find Disney to be this villainous, corporate empire, I still love twisted Disney shit.
Today’s Twisted Tuesday is dedicated to the dark side of Disney, both real and “imagineered.”
My favorite bit of weird Disney history is this vintage Mickey Mouse mini-comic called “Mickey and the Medicine Man” where Mickey and Goofy discover a liquid form of speed called “peppo” and become speed dealers!
You can read the whole comic at Erowid. It’s very entertaining.
Here is an episode of a Minnie Mouse cartoon that was banned in the U.S. for being too disturbing for kids. In this episode, Mickey asks Minnie to take care of Pluto. Throughout the episode, Pluto thinks Minnie is trying to kill him. Only the Polish version is available but it’s subtitled in English.
Minnie can be quite an evil bitch.
While we’re on the subject of Disney death, here is a list of some deaths at Disneyland Parks care of Disney Wiki:
-On October 6, 2010, a 53-year-old cleaner, subcontracted to Disney, became trapped underneath a boat on It’s a Small World when the ride was inadvertently switched on while it was being cleaned. The man was taken to a hospital where he later died.
-On June 26, 2007, an unnamed 14-year-old girl lost consciousness on Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster. Paramedics attempted to revive her, but she died before the ambulance arrived. A ride inspection showed no mechanical problems.
-On May 2, 2008, a businessman leapt to his death from his 14th floor balcony at Disneyland Hotel. He was later identified as John Newman, Jr., a dentist from Santa Cruz, California. The hotel has been host to at least two other suicides. In 1994, a 75-year-old man jumped from the ninth floor and was declared dead at the scene. In 1996, a 23-year-old man committed suicide by jumping from the 14th floor. In 1998, a 23 year-old Walt Disney Co. employee jumped from the 14th floor and survived the fall.
-In April 2003, a 36-year old stage technician fell 60 feet from a catwalk in the Hyperion Theater, prompting an investigation by the California Occupational Safety and Health Administration (Cal/OSHA). The victim did not regain consciousness following the incident and died on May 18, 2003. In October 2003, Cal/OSHA fined the Disneyland Resort $18,350 for safety violations related to the crew member’s death.
-On July 8, 1974, cast member Deborah Gail Stone, 18, of Santa Ana, California was crushed to death between a revolving wall and a stationary platform inside the America Sings attraction. She was in the wrong place during a ride intermission; it was unclear whether this was due to inadequate training or a misstep. The attraction was subsequently refitted with breakaway walls.
-On January 3, 1984, 48-year-old Dolly Regina Young of Fremont, California was thrown from a Matterhorn Bobsleds car and struck by the next oncoming bobsled. An investigation showed that her seatbelt was found unbuckled after the accident. It is unclear whether Young delibrately unfastened her belt or if the seatbelt malfunctioned.
-In August 1967, 17-year-old Ricky Lee Yama of Hawthorne, California was killed while jumping between two moving PeopleMover cars as the ride was passing through a tunnel. Yama stumbled and fell onto the track, where an oncoming train of cars crushed him beneath its wheels and dragged his body a few hundred feet before it was stopped by a ride operator. The attraction had only been open for one month at the time.
Those are just a few of the many deaths at Disneyland, there have also been various severe injuries and altercations with “cast members,” my favorite being a recent incident where the White Rabbit pushed & cussed out some annoying teenagers who were messing with his tail.
He should have bitchslapped her. Don’t fuck with Wonderland!
Of course there are loads of reports of weird, paranormal things happening in the Magic Kingdom. My favorite is this creepypasta about some scary shit that went down on the Small World ride:
In 1999, my family visited Disneyland. We happily rode the Small World ride. I was 12 at the time and my sister was 6. We loved every moment and our parents smiled with nostalgia. At one time near the end, some lights suddenly shut off and rear lights illuminated the ceiling. The moving display parts shut off and crew members wearing red overalls walked along them to help passengers in the boats onto the stages to direct them out of the building via emergency exits. A voice came over the loudspeakers. “Disneyland thanks you for your visit. Please evacuate the attraction in an orderly fashion. Keep looking foward and follow the directions of staff. Thank you.”
The staff wouldn’t tell us much as they quickly ushered us out of the building. Ambulances were outside and a police car was parked in the main walkway. At the time, my mother still had her camera out and snapped a few photos of the crewmen and close-ups of the mechanical children. She snapped a few last-minute photos of whatever to use up the last of the roll of film on the camera, since we were going to develop them later that afternoon, anyway. This was the last photo on the reel, aimed at the ceiling at the attraction.
The popularity of dark Disney imagery, creepypastas, and weird Disney facts on the internet has to do with the wholesome image Disney prides itself in trying to achieve/kill people for when everyone knows they are really this evil empire who have taken over the world.
What kind of twisted Disney post would this be if I didn’t mention the Disney/Illuminati connection?
Did you know Disney has this entire creepy, Stepford Wife town in Florida called Celebration where people have been murdered? The dads in Celebration also swap robot wives to relieve boredom.
I will leave you with this fun link to a Disney shoot-em-up game called Los Disneys. The premise is pretty amazing:
The year is 2015. Steeped in national debt, the United States reluctantly allows the Walt Disney Company to purchase the entire peninsula of Florida in the largest geographic acquisition since the Louisiana Purchase. Under its new president, formerly-ousted CEO Michael Eisner, the newly-sovereign state is renamed Los Disneys. Your job is to infiltrate the Magic Kingdom, blasting your way through animatronic pirates, holographic ghosts, tourists, security guards and even Mickey himself in an attempt to seek and destroy the frozen head of Walt Disney. However, doing so inadvertently triggers Eisner’s doomsday device… unless you can stop it…