- Charles Manson is married! Congrats to the lovely couple. Jezebel posted some lessons we can all learn about love from Charlie and Star. Please note it is incorrect to call Manson a serial killer or mass murderer. Technically, he didn’t kill anyone, he just told his cult to. He also made lovely music with the Family.
- A park in Poland bans Winnie the Pooh because he’s a “half-naked hermaphrodite.”
- “Bumfights” creator wanted in Thailand for illegally trying to ship human body parts which he stole from the Bangkok Forensics Museum.
- “Naked man crashes through airport ceiling before violently attacking 84-year-old, say police” I think the craziest thing about this is that this didn’t happen in Florida!
- A Chinese hospital has devised a way to make men feel the pain of childbirth.
“Free sessions are held twice a week at Aima maternity hospital in Shandong province and about 100 men have signed up to be tortured. Most are expectant dads but there are thrill seekers too among the volunteers for ‘taster sessions.'”
- Speaking of signing up to be tortured, the McKamey Manor is still continuing their extreme haunt experience past Halloween. Russ keeps saying he is toning shit down but this last video is creepier than the ones in the last post. Two tough guys dressed as the Super Mario Bros end up throwing up and crying after 20 minutes! Also note the reference to Vegas. Russ live streams the haunts to unknown people in Vegas! You really need to watch this:
- On the 50th anniversary of the Kennedy assassination, Fidel Castro tells The Atlantic that he believes Kennedy was assassinated due to a CIA conspiracy. JFK conspiracy theorists rejoice.
- While we’re on the subject of conspiracies, that bit with Jim Carrey “joking” about the Illuminati on Jimmy Kimmel was kind of creepy.
- Anonymous fights the KKK after the KKK threaten to shoot Ferguson protesters. Anonymous doxed the official KKK site and hacked their twitter account. They also “removed the hoods” of various KKK members, revealing all their personal information via twitter. The KKK are not happy.
- Meet the human platypus!
- British doctors found a tapeworm living in a man’s brain after he kept complaining about headaches. AHHHH!
- Want to try something new for Thanksgiving? How about deep fried tarantulas? It’s not that weird in Thailand. They eat all kinds of bugs here. I can buy some deep fried bugs right now off some street cart except I’m a vegan.
- A toddler in China accidentally lodges a chopstick up his nose all the way into his brain. You can see an x-ray of this and more fucked up x-rays here.
- London man wears a chicken skin gimp suit.
- Lab grown penises are real and ready to be tested on humans. Any volunteers?
And just in case you haven’t been on the internet in the past month:
Until next time Bizarros!
The Official Halloween Chaos Countdown has begun! Let the madness ensue!
For this extra special Twisted Tuesday, I’d like to welcome you to October by playing some catchy tunes from 9 cult leaders. Enjoy!
7. Supreme Master Ching Hai, super egocentric vegan “spiritualist” with her own TV show, restaurant chains, and fashion line. Good food but the bitch is off her rocker.
6. Anton Szandor LaVey, founder of the Church of Satan. Using the term “cult leader” a bit loosely in this case. LaVey was a charismatic egomaniac who started a belief system that some people ended up taking seriously although it was always tongue-in-cheek and harmless. It was mostly just about being a hedonist and denouncing religion. Nevertheless, he made 80’s and 90’s talk shows more entertaining with all the Satan stuff, and he loved music.
5. L. Ron Hubbard, founder of Scientology. Worst cult music ever. Rumor has it that Hubbard started Scientology because he made a bet with Errol Flynn on an orgy drug boat that he could start a cult. I am not fact-checking that because I like the story too much. They were friends since they were both hedonists.
4. Jim “Father Yod” Baker, founder of The Source Family. Just a typical 60’s drug, sex, and psychedelic rock cult. Pretty harmless and some good music came out of all that acid.
Jones and his followers released an LP called “He’s Able” in 1978. This is by far the most haunting and disturbing song:
The People Temple Choir was very soulful.
2. Shoko Asahara, the founder and leader of Japanese doomsday cult Aum Shinrikyo which killed 13 people in a gas attack in a Tokyo subway. The guy currently still has over 1,000 cult followers.
1. Of course good ole’s Charlie makes #1 on the list of best cult leader music maker. The Manson Family had very lovely voices and Charlie has a way with words.