Weird Stop Motion Animation

I’ve been really into stop motion stuff in the last couple days. I like this one. If you know of any awesomely weird ones, please share. Enjoy!

-Sam

1. A series of funky animated TV adverts for Cravendale milk in the UK springs to mind, Sam…

August 18, 2011 at 3:08 am

2. Bloody Date: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOVLDumIo0Q&sns=fb

I love stop motion!

August 18, 2011 at 6:44 am

3. edmundcolell1

I imagine that a lot of people here have heard of Salad Fingers, though David Firth’s stop motion stuff is a good deal better than Salad Fingers: http://www.fat-pie.com/clay.htm

August 18, 2011 at 2:17 pm

4. Stop motion video shot entirely with over 16 000 digital photos. Tale of life,
    This is by far my fav stop motion.

August 18, 2011 at 3:45 pm

5. SPIKE AND MIKE! I saw that little video at some thing in Vancouver once. They always have these Spike and Mike film fest things at the Rio theatre.

Edmund- I haven’t seen his claymation stuff actually, which is sort of surprising since I loved Salad Fingers so much as a kid.

August 18, 2011 at 4:27 pm

6. Sam, you’re too cool for drool! Spike & Mike film fests are awesome – not all stop motion, though. Mainly just cartoons of some sort. Dirty Bird always takes the piss out of me, it so damn funny!

Jan Svankmajer is the king of stop-motion. His movies “Alice” and “Little Otik” are some of my favorites ever…and of course don’t forget “Basket Case” (when they show Belial)

August 19, 2011 at 2:08 pm