SIX WALRUSIAN ANALOGY PROBLEMS
Now, it’s time for problem solving of a different sort. Some questions may have more than one correct answer. Other questions may have no correct answer.
(1) The Walrus is to The Beatles as ______________ is to Sergei Prokofiev.
(2) Tusk is to Walrus as ___________ is to Man.
(3) Mollusk is to Walrus as Crap is to ______________.
(4) The Arctic is to Walrus as Heaven is to _______________.
(5) The Arctic is to Walrus as Hell is to ______________.
(6) Walrus is to _____________ as Truth is to Fiction.
Again, you may provide answers in the comments section.
This entry was posted on August 7, 2012 by kevinldonihe. It was filed under Bizarro authors, Kevin L. Donihe, Walrus and was tagged with squid vs walrus, walrus fiction, walrus stories, walrus tales, walrus week.